Buy Babylonstoren Wines Online in the UK
Babylonstoren wines are some of our top-selling bottles at Novel Wines. We're excited to release special quantity-buy discounts across the Babylonstoren wine range when you order a case of six or twelve bottles of the same wine.
Babylonstoren, who are based in South Africa, have been a partner of Novel Wines since we first founded our company in 2016. Their cellarmaster Chaarl Coetzee appeared in our crowdfunding video when we first launched the idea to the public.
Over four years on and fans of Babylonstoren, who have often holidayed at the beautiful estate in Simonsberg in South Africa, have been buying their wines from us UK-wide.
Buy Babylonstoren Wines in the UK
We are now offering 5% off when you buy stock up with six bottles, or 10% off when you buy 12, making us the best value retailer of Babylonstoren wines in the country.
Ordering online is easy, simply visit the Babylonstoren collection, choose the wines you would like to order and add them to your basket. You can choose to buy the wines by the case to claim your discount price. We ship all our orders quickly, UK-wide, directly to your door and have a 5 star Trustpilot rating.
If you prefer to order over the phone, call us Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm, on 01225 667311 to place your wine order.
Browsing Babylonstoren Wine
We are pleased to stock the entire portfolio of wines from Babylonstoren, featuring:
- Babylonstoren Candide, a white wine blend full of fruity tones;
- Babylonstoren Chenin Blanc, a crisp, juicy apple-filled white wine;
- Babylonstoren Viognier, a peachy, satisfying white;
- Babylonstoren Chardonnay, a limited edition, lightly oaked and beautifully complex white wine;
- Babylonstoren Mourvedre Rose, a lovely berried pink wine;
- Babylonstoren Babel, their most popular, best-selling red wine;
- Babylonstoren Shiraz, a ripe and rich spicy red wine;
- Babylonstoren Cabernet Sauvignon, smooth, smoky chocolate red wine;
- Babylonstoren Nebukadnesar, a limited edition release with chunky deep fruit and good structure, a class act;
- Babylonstoren Sprankel, the winery's traditional method sparkling made from Chardonnay.