We're proud to support FRANK Water, a Bristol-based charity dedicated to ensuring people in India can access clean water - a birthright for anybody.
We joined our friends Vin2o, who have been turning their wine into support for FRANK's water aid projects for a couple of years, because we believe FRANK can make a difference every day. It's crazy to read that in 2017 1 in 10 people still don't have access to clean, safe water. India has one of the world's largest populations who struggle with this issue, something we take for granted here in the UK.
In May 2017 we were excited to help FRANK Water raise over £7,000 for their clean water projects at an event hosted by Thali Café in Bristol, while in April 2018 we donated over £300 worth of prizes.
Latest News from FRANK
- Small is beautiful: A year in programmes
- Flooding in South Asia Appeal
- FRANK Water launches #pledgetorefill campaign
- How FRANK Water got to Nepal
- Does Nepal need another charity?
- Big Change: why Vin2o supports FRANK Water
- FRANK Water and Arup Project team visit India
- Anita Rani becomes FRANK Water patron
- How to run a marathon in under 3.5 hours!
- FRANK Water CEO Katie reflects on India visit
- Ordinary Lives? Talks