Asian Wine & Cheese Tasting, Salisbury, 13 Sept 2019
Join us for our truly unique ASIAN WINE tasting, all paired with artisan cheese. Explore these weird and wonderful wines ranging from elegant Japanese Koshu, tropical Indian Chenin and nutty Lebanese whites to summery berry rosés, spicy and smoky Indian Shiraz and sweet, sticky Thai dessert wine. All the wines will be presented by award-winning wine journo Ben Franks.
- Six fine wines: Grace Koshu Kayagatake, Sula Vineyards Chenin Blanc, Chateau Ksara Blanc de Blancs, Chateau Ksara Sunset Rosé, Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz and Monsoon Valley Late Harvest Chenin Blanc.
- Tasting notes, glassware, spittoon
- Experienced, friendly host
- Friday 13 September 2019
- Starts at 6.30pm, ends at 8.30pm
- Bring: Yourself and an appetite for great cheese and wine!
- You must be aged 18 or over
Fisherton Mill Gallery Cafe, 108 Fisherton St, Salisbury SP2 7QY