Your shopping basket

Cork it, your basket is empty!

Edit your basket
Subtotal £0.00
Delivery fee calculated at checkout

Herdade do Rocim Mariana White 2018, Portugal

£10.99

Wine profile

Dry white wine

75cl

Medium bodied

12.5% abv

Alentejo, Portugal

Vegetarian

Vegan

Blend

Antao Vaz (60%), Arinto (30%) & Alvarinho (10%)

Richly flavoured white wine with exuberant tropical notes and a herbaceous, refreshing finish.

Herdade do Rocim Mariana White is a dry white wine from Alentejo, Portugal. It's a blend of Antão Vaz, Arinto & Alvarinho with 12.5% abv. Suitable for Vegans.

Winemaker duo Pedro Ribeiro and Catarina Vieira’s flagship white wine blend from Alentejo. The estate is situated on the Vidigueira fault, a 30 mile long east-west facing escarpment which rises to 420 metres. The fault significantly influences the climate, trapping the cool, humid Atlantic winds, so despite its southern location it is one of the most temperate sub regions in the Alentejo. 70% of their 120 hectare vineyard is certified organic while the remaining 30% is undergoing transition to organic. Rich in fruit with exuberant tropical notes this shows lovely freshness and minerality. Well textured on the palate with vibrant balancing acidity, through to a lively finish. 

Pairs beautifully with: Courgette pasta, chorizo sausage, poached salmon and fresh asparagus, Ramen, onion and potato soup or cured meats.

Cheese pairing: Mozzarella or Brie.

Case Deals:

  • Buy a case of six: Save 5%
  • Buy a case of 12: Save 10%

Select option on Bottle/Case tab before adding to your basket.

About Herdade do Rocim | Grapes Dictionary

Great Tasting Wines Guaranteed by Novel Wines - Buy Wine Online Risk-Free

Buy your Novel Wines with confidence. Ben and Gyorgy have worked hard to select every wine for its quality, whatever the price. If you're not happy with a purchase then let us know and we'll make good on it. It's part of our Great Taste Guarantee.

Wine profile

Dry white wine

75cl

Medium bodied

12.5% abv

Alentejo, Portugal

Vegetarian

Vegan

Blend

Antao Vaz (60%), Arinto (30%) & Alvarinho (10%)

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed