Gyorgy's Dozen - Mixed Case 12 Wines
"Here's my pick of Hungarian wines you should try. I have really enjoyed finding the finest wines from Hungary to share in the UK market and this selection showcases that journey. It includes the brand new Kardos varietal Furmint and the electrifying Sabar Keknyelu. One of the most exciting winemakers right now is Janos Bolyki and his reinvention of Bull's Blood red wine is spicy and charged with ripe black fruits. Enjoy!" - Gyorgy Zsiga, Wine Buyer.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 2 bottles Kardos Furmint, Tokaj, Hungary (White, VE, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles St. Donat ‘Csopak’ Olaszrizling, Balaton, Hungary (White, VE, 13.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles Bolyki ‘Bull’s Blood’ Bikaver, Eger, Hungary (Red, V, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Sabar Keknyelu, Balaton, Hungary (White, V, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Benedek Pince Kekfrankos, Matra, Hungary (Red, V, 13.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles Vesztergombi Kadarka, Szekszard, Hungary (Red, V, 12.5% ABV)
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).