Gyorgy's Dozen - Mixed Case 12 Wines
"Here's my pick of Hungarian wines you should try. I have really enjoyed finding the finest wines from Hungary to share in the UK market and this selection showcases that journey. It includes the brand new Kardos varietal Furmint and the electrifying Sabar Keknyelu. One of the most exciting winemakers right now is Janos Bolyki and his reinvention of Bull's Blood red wine is spicy and charged with ripe black fruits. Enjoy!" - Gyorgy Zsiga, Wine Buyer.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 2 bottles Kardos Furmint, Tokaj, Hungary (White, VE, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles St. Donat ‘Csopak’ Olaszrizling, Balaton, Hungary (White, VE, 13.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles Bolyki ‘Bull’s Blood’ Bikaver, Eger, Hungary (Red, V, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Sabar Keknyelu, Balaton, Hungary (White, V, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles St Donat Magma Kekfrankos, Eger, Hungary (Red, V, 13.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles Vesztergombi Kadarka, Szekszard, Hungary (Red, V, 12.5% ABV)
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).
Buy your Novel Wines with confidence. Ben and Gyorgy have worked hard to select every wine for its quality, whatever the price. If you're not happy with a purchase then let us know and we'll make good on it. It's part of our Great Taste Guarantee.