Yordan's Bulgarian Mavrud Wine & Cheese Tasting in Bath, Tuesday 26 Oct 2021 at 6.30PM
Join Yordan Rusev for an exclusive Bulgarian wine and cheese tasting that's all about celebrating Mavrud!
Yordan from Globul Wines, a specialist Bulgarian importer, has selected six special wines for us to try on 26 October that celebrate Mavrud month!
Wines to be tasted:
- Georgiev/Milkov Pet-Nat Funky Mavrud 2020
- Neragora Estate Organic Mavrud Rosé 2018
- Rumelia Merul Mavrud 2016
- Georgiev/Milkov, Handpressed, Mavrud 2018 (Only 880 bottles made!)
- Neragora Estate "Cherno" Cabernet Sauvignon/Mavrud 2015
- Rumelia, Mavrud Reserva 2018 (Only 2,000 bottles made)
Venue: Novel Wines Shop, 7 Cork Place, Upper Bristol Road, Bath BA1 3BB.
Booking is essential. Please aim to arrive before 7pm. The tasting will begin promptly and finish by 8pm. You must be aged 18 or over to join us. Tickets are limited to 12 guests, so please book if you're interested.
Buy your Novel Wines with confidence. Ben and Gyorgy have worked hard to select every wine for its quality, whatever the price. If you're not happy with a purchase then let us know and we'll make good on it. It's part of our Great Taste Guarantee.