Ben's Dozen - Mixed Case 12 Wines
"Here's my ultimate selection of wine that I think everyone should try. It includes all the wines that have really impressed me since we launched Novel Wines. Oatley Jane's was the first wine I ever had the pleasure to stock and the Cottonworth Classic Cuvée is easily one of the finest English bubblies I've ever tasted. The reds just punched way above what I expected and, as a fan of Rhone-style wines, Painted Wolf's Roussanne is one of my favourites." - Ben Franks, Wine Buyer.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 2 bottles of Grace Koshu Kayagatake, Yamanashi, Japan, 2x75cl (White, VE, 11.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Cottonworth Classic Cuvée, Hampshire, England, 2x75cl (Fizz, VE, 12.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz, Maharashtra, India, 2x75c; (Red, VE, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Oatley Vineyards Jane’s, Somerset, England, 2x75cl (White, VE, 11.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Prima Donna Tannat, Canelones, Uruguay (Red, V, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Painted Wolf Paarl Roussanne, Paarl, South Africa (White, VE, 13.5% ABV)
Mixed Case Special Offer
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).
Buy your Novel Wines with confidence. Ben and Gyorgy have worked hard to select every wine for its quality, whatever the price. If you're not happy with a purchase then let us know and we'll make good on it. It's part of our Great Taste Guarantee.