BBQ Reds - Mixed Case 6 Wines
When the sun's shining and you fancy a BBQ you need some quality reds to match with all those grilled meats and chargrilled veggies. We're pretty confident that this case ticks all the boxes: a smoky Indian Shiraz, big and fruity Sicilian Nero d'Avola, the spicy Guillermo Pinotage from the wonderful Painted Wolf Wines, the beefy Del Pedregal Tannat, jammy Feteasca Neagra and the world-class Bolyki Bull's Blood from Hungary.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 1 bottle of Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz, Maharashtra, India, 1x75cl (Red, VE, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Colomba Bianca "Kore" Nero d'Avola, Sicily, Italy, 1x75cl (Red, VE, Org,14.0% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Painted Wolf Guillermo Swartland Pinotage, Swartland, South Africa, 1x75cl (Red, V, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Del Pedregal Tannat, Canelones, Uruguay, 1x75cl (Red, V, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Budureasca Premium Feteasca Neagra, Dealu Mare, Romania, 1x75cl (Red, V, 14.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Bolyki "Bull's Blood" Bikaver, Eger, Hungary, 1x75cl (Red, V, 12.5% ABV).
Mixed Case Special Offer
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).