12 New Wines To Try, Gift Case of 12 Wines - FREE Delivery
Try something new! We've selected twelve special wines from twelve countries. This is a perfect gift for the adventurous wine connoisseur with a yearning to discover secret delights off the beaten track.
The case includes…
- Kayra Kalecik Karasi 2016, Turkey. An earthy, textured and medium-bodied Turkish red wine made from 100% Kalecik Karasi, a variety native to Anatolia. Dry red wine, 75cl. Medium bodied, aromatic 100% Kalecik Karasi from Anatolia, Turkey. 13.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Kyperounda Petritis 2016, Cyprus. Grapes grown 1400m above sea level in Europe's highest vineyards above Limassol in the Troodos Mountains. Dry white wine, 75cl. Medium bodied 100% Xynisteri from Limassol, Cyprus. 13.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Guliev Tremelov Cabernet Reserve 2014, Ukraine. Richly flavoured single variety from Ukraine's best winery. Dry red wine, 75cl. Cabernet Sauvignon from Odessa, The Ukraine. 13.5% ABV. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Grace Koshu Kayagatake 2016, Japan. The Grace Winery, recognised as one of Japan's best, is located in Katsunuma, said to be the birthplace of modern Japanese winemaking. Dry white wine, 75cl. Light & crisp 100% Koshu from Yamanashi, Japan. 11.5% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Vina Kozlovic Teran 2016, Croatia. Vina Kozlovic is a family winery from Croatia whose Teran is a fresh and medium-bodied red wine from 30 year old vines in western Istria. Dry red wine, 75cl. Medium bodied, silky 100% Teran from Istria, Croatia. 13.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Babylonstoren Babel 2016, South Africa. Babylonstoren's Babel is an inspiring take on a Bordeaux-style blend. Dry red wine, 75cl. Full bodied Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec blend from Simonsberg, South Africa. 14.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Istenic Prestige Extra Brut 2011, Slovenia. A top-level creamy and very fine Slovenian sparkling wine from Istenic made in the traditional method from the classic Champagne varieties. Extra Brut sparkling white wine, 75cl. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir blend from Bizeljsko, Slovenia. 13.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Dunleavy Vineyards Pinot Noir Rosé 2017, England. This highly-regarded English rosé is made exclusively at Dunleavy Vineyards in Somerset. Dry white wine, 75cl. Light and crisp Pinot Noir and Seyval Blanc blend from Somerset, England. 11.5% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Fratelli Sette by Masi Piero 2012, India. Premium-quality blend of Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon from Italian winemaker Masi Piero. Dry red wine, 75cl. Full bodied Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon blend from Maharashtra, India. 13.5% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Jsc Tbilvino 'Iveriuli' Rkatsiteli 2016, Georgia. This golden-hued wine is made from Georgia's most-planted local variety, the Rkatsiteli. Dry white wine, 75cl. 100% Rkatsiteli from Kakheti, Georgia. 12.5% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Casa Valduga Raizes Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Brazil. A refreshing tropical Sauvignon with aromas of citrus and flavours of guava, herbs and gooseberry. Dry white wine, 75cl. Medium bodied 100% Sauvignon Blanc from Bento Goncalves, Brazil. 14.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegans.
- Quady's Starboard 2006 Vintage, USA. A 2006 vintage fortified Californian red wine made with Port grapes. Fortified dessert wine, 75cl. Port-style Tinta Cao and Touriga Nacional blend from California, USA. 20.0% ABV. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Selection subject to availability.