English Wine & Cheese Tasting, Salisbury, 5 July 2019
Join us for our English wine and cheese tasting at the award-winning Fisherton Mill Gallery Cafe. Hosted bywine buyer and former English wine journo Ben Franks and featuring a range of wines from Novel Wines' truly unique list. This is the perfect way to discover just how good English wine is!
- Six fine wines: Sutton Ridge Dewdown Yeo Valley Sparkling, Dunleavy English Rosé, Sixteen Ridges Bacchus, Bolney Wine Estate Lychgate White, Oatley Vineyard Jane's and the Aldwick Estate Flying Pig Red.
- All paired with six artisan cheeses
- Tasting notes, glassware, spittoon
- Experienced, friendly host
- Friday 5 July 2019
- Starts at 6.30pm, ends at 8.30pm
- Bring: Yourself and an appetite for great cheese and wine!
- You must be aged 18 or over
Fisherton Mill Gallery Cafe, 108 Fisherton St, Salisbury SP2 7QY