Novel Wines Annual Wine Tasting Party 2022, Hosted by DoubleTree Hilton Bath on 24 September 2022
24 September 2022
Session One: 12-4pm / Session Two: 6-10pm
It's back! For the first time since 2019... we're inviting you to our big Annual Tasting Party this September.
The Novel Wines Annual Wine Tasting Party is our biggest and most exciting wine event of the year. Fully inclusive in your ticket price is the opportunity to sample over 100 truly unique wines from our selection, as well as tastings from a charcuterie, chocolate and cheese supplier.
A proper wine party!
The event, held to the backdrop of Motown music, opens its doors this September and you can come and go as you please. This year it will be hosted at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel, just a few minutes' walk from Bath Spa railway station.
Your ticket gives you full access to:
- Over 100 truly unique wines from across the globe;
- Taste a range of luxury spirits, including cocktails;
- Our exceptional new range of premium ciders;
- Cheese, chocolate and charcuterie samples;
- 10% off all wine and spirits purchased on the night;
- Early bird offer: £30 (Ends 30 July 2022)
- Standard ticket price per person: £35
- Group deal ticket price (4 people): £110
- 5 or more guests? Get in touch for a quote.
Venue: DoubleTree Hilton, Walcot Street, Bath BA1 5BJ; View map (opens link)
Time: Saturday 24 September 2022, 12 - 4pm and 6pm - 10pm.
Opposite the River Avon, this informal hotel in the city centre is 5 minutes' walk from the Roman Baths and a 12-minute walk from Bath Spa train station.
- By car: The closest car parking is at Charlotte Street Car Park (map). There will be spittoons you can use at the event.
- By train: DoubleTree Hilton is only a short walk from the Bath Spa railway station.
- By bus: Many bus services are running into Bath city centre. The Bath bus station is also a short walk from the Hilton. For more information, please check First's website.
- By taxi: Taxis are available from the train station or you can book one in advance. Uber also operates in Bath.