Marina's Dozen - Mixed Case 12 Wines
"Tasting my way through the wines Ben & Gyorgy have selected has been great fun. I loved putting together my own selection, which I think are highlights from a wonderful wine list. My favourite bubbles comes from the Croatian producer Domaine Koquelicot; it's a bone dry but yeasty traditional method fizz. I loved the quirky Tropusi Laguna by St. Donat and the soft, ripe fruit of Oliver Zeter's Pinot Noir Reserve. The Kayra rosé... well, that's a really special one. Unlike anything I've tried before!" - Marina Pellegrini, team member.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 2 bottles Domaine Koquelicot Blanc du Blancs Zero Dose, Istria, Croatia (Fizz, V, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Semeli Mantinia Nassiakos Moschofilero, Mantinia, Greece (White, VE, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles St Donat Tropusi Laguna, Balaton, Hungary (White, VE, 12.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Oliver Zeter Pinot Noir Reserve, Pfalz, Germany (Red, V, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Guliev Tremelov Cabernet Reserve, Ukraine (Red, V, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles Kayra Beyaz Kalecik Karasi rosé, Anatolia, Turkey (Rosé, VE, 12.50% ABV)
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).