Ben's Dozen - Mixed Case 12 Wines
"Here's my ultimate selection of wine that I think everyone should try. It includes all the wines that have really impressed me since we launched Novel Wines. Oatley Jane's was the first wine I ever had the pleasure to stock and the Cottonworth Classic Cuvée is easily one of the finest English bubblies I've ever tasted. The reds just punched way above what I expected and, as a fan of Rhone-style wines, Painted Wolf's Roussanne is one of my favourites." - Ben Franks, Wine Buyer.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 2 bottles of Grace Koshu Kayagatake, Yamanashi, Japan, 2x75cl (White, VE, 11.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Cottonworth Classic Cuvée, Hampshire, England, 2x75cl (Fizz, VE, 12.0% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz, Maharashtra, India, 2x75c; (Red, VE, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Oatley Vineyards Jane’s, Somerset, England, 2x75cl (White, VE, 11.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Prima Donna Tannat, Canelones, Uruguay (Red, V, 13.5% ABV)
- 2 bottles of Painted Wolf Paarl Roussanne, Paarl, South Africa (White, VE, 13.5% ABV)
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).