BBQ Reds - Mixed Case 6 Wines
When the sun's shining and you fancy a BBQ you need some quality reds to match with all those grilled meats and chargrilled veggies. We're pretty confident that this case ticks all the boxes: a smoky Indian Shiraz, big and fruity Sicilian Nero d'Avola, the spicy Guillermo Pinotage from the wonderful Painted Wolf Wines, the beefy Del Pedregal Tannat, jammy Feteasca Neagra and the world-class Bolyki Bull's Blood from Hungary.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 1 bottle of Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz, Maharashtra, India, 1x75cl (Red, VE, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Colomba Bianca "Kore" Nero d'Avola, Sicily, Italy, 1x75cl (Red, VE, Org,14.0% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Painted Wolf Guillermo Swartland Pinotage, Swartland, South Africa, 1x75cl (Red, V, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Del Pedregal Cabernet Sauvignon, Canelones, Uruguay, 1x75cl (Red, V, 13.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Budureasca Premium Feteasca Neagra, Dealu Mare, Romania, 1x75cl (Red, V, 14.5% ABV).
- 1 bottle of Bolyki "Bull's Blood" Bikaver, Eger, Hungary, 1x75cl (Red, V, 12.5% ABV).
- FREE DELIVERY.
Mixed Case Special Offer
Save on the retail price of the wines in this case when you buy it as a mixed option! Please note: selection may vary due to availability (we will always let you know).
Buy your Novel Wines with confidence. Ben and Gyorgy have worked hard to select every wine for its quality, whatever the price. If you're not happy with a purchase then let us know and we'll make good on it. It's part of our Great Taste Guarantee.