Truffle Gin Martini
How to make a truffle gin martini:
- Combine Truffle Gin and the vermouth in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir for 10-15 seconds until chilled.
- Serve in a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Damson Gin Fizz Cocktail
How to make a Damson fizz cocktail:
- Simply pour the damson gin liqueur into a flute sparkling wine glass, top up with the fizz and enjoy!
Party time! This one uses smaller amounts of spirits to allow the fizz flavour to flourish.
How to make a Vitamin C(hristmas) cocktail:
- Mix the gin, orange liqueur and lemon juice in a flute and top with chilled bubbly. Continue to party like it’s 2099.
Novel’s Old Fashioned
For our take on the classic old fashioned, you'll need:
- 1 teaspoon raw or granulated sugar
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 55ml Da Mhile Oak-Aged Gin (Wales, £18.95)
- Orange wedge (for serving)
- Maraschino cherry (for serving; optional)
How to make Novel's Old Fashioned cocktail:
- Stir sugar, bitters, and 2 tsp. warm water in a rocks glass until most of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 3 ice cubes and pour rye over.
- Stir 20 seconds to chill cocktail and dilute gin.
- Garnish with orange wedge and cherry.